Our Law Firm
From the onset we have made innovation a key focal point in our workplace, a pivot of pragmatic and time sensitive professional solutions.
The feedback received from our constant interaction with a varied clientele allows us to branch out within the different subdivisions of civil law and commercial law. Our expertise extends both to contract matters and litigations, including bankruptcy proceedings and bankruptcy law, which coupled to our know-how gained from dealing with multinational corporations, enables us to provide a comprehensive range of services throughout Italy and also abroad in support of our clients.
We have specialized in administrative law by making our services available to all corporate formats from medium to large companies which deal on a daily basis and on multiple levels with the public sector.
Our objective is aimed at increasing our expertise in order to guarantee through highly qualified professional collaboration a complex and thorough analysis of any legal issues and therefore a quick and satisfactory solution for our clients.
Our expertise areas
On a regular basis, we handle cases mainly from the following areas:
- National and International Civil, Corporate and Commercial Law: real estate, rights of inheritance, franchising, distribution and outsourcing contracts, corporate governance, rights and protection of the shareholders, corporate controversies, etc.
- Administrative Law: procurement and tenders for public services, town planning and construction, cultural assets, the environment and renewable sources of energy, food law.
- Bankruptcy Law: Insolvency procedures both for creditors and debtors.
- Intelectual Property and New Technology Law: trademark and patent protection, fintech (financial technology) start up, crowdfunding, etc.
- Labour: Severance of employment, transactions, agency contracts, non-compete agreements, etc.
- Corporate Criminal Law: corporate crimes, 231- corporate criminal liability, insolvency.
For all the above mentioned areas, we can guarantee to our clients constant legal assistance from the out of court and pre-litigation stage to the judicial stage through a comprehensive “crossover” method (of exchange and confrontation) either directly or via telephone or e-mail. To this we add a standardized and effective methodology of document procurement by accessing directly or indirectly through our own network of correspondents all relevant public and judicial authorities.
Moreover, by contacting the counterpart or the respective legal representative before undertaking any other legal measure we are therefore oriented towards an amicable out of court agreement (through transaction, recovery plans etc.) rather than initiate legal court proceedings before the relevant judicial authority.
- Treviso (Italy),Viale G. Verdi, 25: The offices are located very close to the Court of Treviso and near the city center.
- London (UK), 131-133 Cannon Street, 5th Flor: The offices are located in the heart of the City of London near the Bank of England and are easily accessible by metro. The nearest metro stations are Cannon Street, Monument and Bank.
- Monday 8:30 - 12:30 AM - 8:30 - 12:30 AM
- Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 AM - 15:00 - 19:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 AM - 15:00 - 19:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 AM - 15:00 - 19:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 - 12:30 AM - 15:00 - 19:00 PM
- Linkedin Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/pavan-lawfirm/